1/11/07

I Can't Help It

Yes, I love Justin Timberlake. I have a things for stylish men, and I must say with his new release or futuresex/lovesounds he's been quite fabulous. He's even had the opportunity to help design a collection for William Rast. Anyways, this is just a quick post. I just needed to vent about JT. I swear my next post won't be about a stylish stud muffin. It will be about maternity wear (exciting isn't it?) anyways come check the blog Friday or Saturday for the post..
he is definitely bringing sexy back

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool post!
Regards! ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

What's Haute said...

jt tries too hard. it's all about robin thicke now.

Cathi Cohen said...

oooh i totally agree!

Cathi Cohen said...

i mean about justin. he's totally stylish

Tru said...

the 2nd picture of him is kinda creepy...and althoguh I'm not really a fan I do have to admit I like his song "I'm Bringing Sexy Back"

Style Spot said...

Justin Timberlake definitely brings sexy back! I didn't really like him that much before, but now, when he's so stylish and cheeky at the same time, I can't help by being fascinated by him ;)

Alison said...

I gotta admit, I do have a little thing for justin, he's just so... stud-ly.

Anonymous said...

you all sicken me!