6/3/06

Retail Therapy
The Leofa
Not that long ago me and my friends stumbled across a fantastic pair of shoes. We all immediately rushed to them, and they came in many colours (red, blue, green, white, black, etc...)s and little differences in some. This may shock you because it's such a fabulous shoe, it's from ALDO and it's $99 (until it goes on sale, hehe) I personally prefer the blue ones because they would suit me better, but a pair of red ones and skinny jeans would look so good. I can't wait until I can get my hands on a pair.
The White Trenchcoat
Yet again, another day I think, my friends and I came across an awesome sexy looking jacket at Aritzia. It was simply a classic white trenchcoat, but it was so awesome. Some of my friends tried them on, and it they looked so cool, it was like a 'Sex and the City' moment (I love those) The jacket was $198, somewhat pricy, but, the great thing about a trenchcoat is that they never go out of style, think about it, they've been around for years and people still wear them.
Three things that will survive a nuclear bomb/war: cockroaches, Twinkies, and fabulous trenchcoats.

4 comments:

Gort said...

*shoe orgasm* ahhhhhh... Sarah they are simply beautiful. I love em! trenchcoat too, an very true and stylish post if I do say so.

Anonymous said...

I must say that I adore that trench coatand am atempting to buy one haha. The shoes very cool, the only time Iv ever seen plastic look cool in a shoe, bag, peice of clothing ect. I quite like every thing on this post! Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

those shoes ARE gorgeous. i'd go for the green.

Anonymous said...

The trench coats finaly went on sale!!!! and even better i got one!!!:) oh sooo happy.... when are you going to buy the shoes??...