8/20/06

Zac Posen

I must say, for a successful designer such as him, and for him to be so young he is really good. He's had great year, with fabulous spring, summer and fall collection. The fall collection, which I found quite nice for fall 2006 was Zac Posen. It was a simple, classic collection. Where you could actually wear the clothing to occasions, and not look like "Look how different I am, I am making a statement" It wasn't that big either, and it mostly was a collectiong a similar colours; black, white and silver. I thought the show was refreshing to watch and I like lots of pieces. These ones in particular:

Don't ya love the black peep toe shoe. Everyone needs a good pair of black shoes. They go with everything.

9 comments:

Lady Apple said...

love the long flowing black dress with the plunging neckline! very sexy! also love the black peep toe shoes!!!

Mummerina said...

I love Zac Posen... the black dress is fab

Jal said...

I love the silver dress because it combines the look of a jumper with the style of a tulip skirt. The color and the fabric choice make it very posh. Zac Posen is def. one of my favorite designers- I have yet to see something of his that I think is absolutely insane or unflattering.

Frapp said...

I love Zac Posen- and by the looks of my magazine racks so does Rachel Bilson! I've lniked you, think you could link me back?

FashionWhore said...

Ever since I saw Rachel Bilson wearing that infamous rainbow striped dress I've been in love with Zac!

Mummerina said...

I too have linked you to my blogroll - great blog!

Anonymous said...

peep toed shoes... haha peeps... easter candy peeps... hahah

Unknown said...

I say, "fabulous, my dear"
You have hit the nail on the head.
You've shown aenough skin.

Adrian said...

Zac is great - he has a huge celeb following which is terrific for him.

Being backed by Puffy doesn't hurt either!

Love the blog! Check out mine at:
http://www.fashionverbatim.blogspot.com/