9/8/06

Grey Is The New Black & Celebs For Aids
A few things I found browsing the Internet ce soir (tonight)

This is piece from the 2006 fall collection by Emilio Pucci. I love, love this. The dress is great, sexy, yet sophisticated. The black pumps and bag are fabulous as well. I'm not so keen on the hat though, possibly a cute black or grey lady fedora instead. Although Pucci has been disapointing lately, and has lost that allure it use to have, it's great that they still make some gorgeous outfits.

I found this great ad, for aids awareness. I think it's great celebrities are doing these things. (like the chains at aldo and the ads) I think more people are noticing it, and celebrities should always do more to help, especially when so much people look up to them. People in this ad include: David Bowie, Gweneth Paltrow, Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, Richard Geere, Lucy Liu, (can't remember that chicks name) Iman, Lenny Kravitz and Giselle Bundshen.

10 comments:

Margarite Elaine said...

Sarah--
Thanks for stopping by my blog. The young lady next to Lucy Li is Liv Tyler. I LOVE the Aids campaign. It's great to see celebrities rally for a good cause.

indigomast said...

I totally agree, celebs are very fortunate and should help out those that aren't so lucky. Great blog :)

* www.pinktutus.blogspot.com *
* www.eternal-style.blogspot.com *

Lady Apple said...

I do like the dress...I just think I would like to see it better with a black belt and black hat

Frapp said...

The girl next to Lucy Liu is Liv Tyler, and I love that Emilio Pucci sweater dress! Though as much as I love it...it's not exactly designer is it? It looks like something you'd see on the high street.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE AIDS CAMPAIGN
it is pure brills.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing high paid celebs do charity works, at least not only super rich designers benefit from their moollah!

Adrian said...

Like the sweater dress a lot!

http://www.fashionverbatim.blgspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That is one sweet sweater... it would look cooler with jeans tho... The aids campains are really cool... i love the aldo necklaces, i have one and it is really nice... it is nice to see famous people doing something with what they have other than perfume adds... any way i like your little postathingamabober... wow great word... ps for all those who havnt seen bon cop bad cop... WATCH IT! it is great... there is even someone named mr. buttman haha sarah sure thought that was funny! any way watch it! haha

Julz said...

At first I saw an advert for that a while ago and I didn't get it but lately I have been really into that campaign! Just like monsieur madamoisle said I love the Aldo Empowerment tags too...I posted about it on my blog. Check it out!

Julz

Alison said...

yeah grey!!! it even sounds good.
I've come across that ad a few times online and I love it. more celebrities should use their star power for good, not evil.