1/31/07

Musaak Videos Of The Week- FEIST BABY

These are two videos from talented artist by the name of Feist. I had the wonderful chance of getting to meet her this summer, I even got a picture with her. Anyways. she's kinda a low profile singer. But if you haven't checked her out I definitely recommend to listen to her. Here are some songs:

Mushaboom: A fun video and she was known for her eyeliner necklaces after it. (Isn't she gorgeous)




One Evening: The video is so low budget but yet she's still so cool. I mean nobody could dance like this, and still be cool and sexy.

5 comments:

Frapp said...

I love Mushaboom, it's been one of my favourite songs for ages!
And Candid Cool, you probably heard it on the Lacoste Essential advert, where the man is jumping over the waves?

Model Citzen said...

I love feist! I believe she's actually signed to Wilhelmina (artist management division!)

Alison said...

I <3 feist! Cute video, and I love the song.

Style Spot said...

I love Mushaboom..it's so cute. And I adore her voice, it is so fragile, but still so raw and powerful.

S. said...

Yes, she's the most