2/13/07

I've Been Tagged!

Although I was tagged quite a while ago by Frapp (linked in my sidebar, sorry my links t aren't working), I have finally gotten around to it. So here it goes, 5 things you don't know about me...

1. Me and my friends organize a charity fashion show at my high school. It was really successful last year, we raised a lot of money and got a lot of support. We were also featured in a local magazine and newspaper. I'll be sure to keep you posted this year, once we really start going. It's going to be on May 11th.

2. This summer I met Feist after I saw her in concert. I was so excited, and happy. And she was so pretty. Unfortunately I can't post the picture. I also got to meet Bedouin Soundclash, and we were invited to go to a bar with them after. It was quite fabulous, except for the fact that I'm underage.


3.I've never posted a picture of myself on this blog whatsoever. You can't see my face (I don't wanna reveal my identity, haha), but it's good enough. And it's kinda liberating. So here I am, Sarah:


4. I did a post in September, on how I like orange. And the Calvin Klein shirt shown, well to my surprise, and how ironic it was. I got for Christmas. It's so much prettier and softer when you see it face to face.


5. My fantastic friend Frances, shaved her head last Halloween for Cancer. It was great, she raised a few thousands. We got the whole school involved, she shaved it in the middle of the cafeteria at lunch. And girls would bid on some guys, and get to wax their legs. It was so much fun, and it's something I'll never forget.


Now I tag you guys: Wendy at "Pretty Little Pradas", Model Citizen at "Please Don't Feed the Models", Aloe at The Very Bottom Of The Barrel" Elizabeth at "Pearls and Purses" and Marissa at "Tights and Sights" (sorry that my links aren't working) So get to it guys, it's your turn.

13 comments:

Tru said...

very cool

molly said...

thank you for tagging me, oh thou of the amazing taste in music, but i already did my five things awhile ago.

is frances the one i know? the one who used to live in BC?

Gort said...

Nice post babette

Anonymous said...

no EDJJ band mention- WEAK

Alison said...

that orange shirt is soo purdy...

Anonymous said...

Loving the orange shirt aswell! Link exchange?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah. Lovely 'deets'.

Mummerina said...

the charity fashion show sounds awesome!!!

molly said...

wow thats very cool that she shaved her head for cancer. and when iknew her she had very long hair

Teresa said...

i love how you censored your face out of the pictures

Model Citzen said...

I loved your 5! thanks for tagging me, I shall return the love!

Anonymous said...

Haha i look like an evil devils child with the white eyes! how did you end up with that picture any way? cool post... although next time write things no one knows... oh and you should have drawn a face on top of the white out on your face... well any way i have nothing else to say so i should probably stop writing see you.

Unknown said...

Yay. you sex.