3/24/07

Musaak Videos Of The Week- Amy Winehouse Minute

I adore Amy Winehouse. I can't approve of her personal choices (i.e: the dramatic weight loss, drug habits, etc...) but the girl can sing. With the recent release of her album "Back to Black" has received many great reviews, and a few hits already. If you don't already have it, I recommend anyone to go out and buy or download the album filled with jazzy folkish songs with a strong voice and lyrics behind them. Here are two songs of of them that are constantly getting stuck in my head.

Back To Black


Rehab

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? no fifty cent? hahaha

sara said...

she's a very one of a kind singer

Model Citzen said...

girl you know i love amy!!!!! kick ASS. ALTHOUGH, that eyeliner is insane

Anonymous said...

No Marissa, Amy Winehouse does not LOOK black and is not black - unless there are two Amy Winehouse's.

I LOVE AMY, by the way.

Fashion Girl said...

I love your blog :)

I have a blog about fashion too, take a look if you want :)

How do you post youtube videos on your site?

Best regards