7/25/06

Rain, Rain Go Away, Come Back Again Another Day.....

If you haven't noticed it's been raining quite often around here, and unfortunately the song doesn't help the rain go away. So I thought I would take my time and make a post for those rainy days, and how you can look stylin.

Rain Coats are so awesome because they're so fun, and shiny. Although I'll show you coats we (teens) can't really afford, it's fun to look at, and can inspire you next time you want to get a raincoat.


This is a Marc Jacobs raing coat. I love it because it's so shiny and it's trenchcoat like which I love. I think though if I had the jacket I wouldn't want to get it wet because it's so nice. From the marc jacobs collection ready to wear spring 2006 (
www.marcjacobs.com)









Oooouu. I love love love this chloe coat. At least on a rainy glummy dark looking day, you can look like the sun all bright and happy. Whatever you do though don't wear a yellow hat and yellow boots, you'll look like paddington bear. (if you don't know who he is, he's a cartoon character) From the chloe spring 2006 ready to wear collection (
www.chloe.com)







This coat is a miu miu coat. I love the simplicity and delicate look to this coat. It looks great as well with those sunglasses, but you don't really need sunglasses when it's raining, which is why it's odd that they paired it up with that. But whatever the coat still looks fantabulous. From the miu miu ready to wear spring 2006 collection. (www.miumiu.com)

4 comments:

Alison said...

i am loving raincoats right now. But where i live, it's totally sunny and hot so i can't really wear one :( oh the humanity. what do you thik about trench coats?
<3 ur blog

ps. one time that song did work for me, in pre-school, but it did take the combined efforts of about 15 toddlers :)

Anonymous said...

paddington bear used to be my idol when i was little. now i've moved onto bigger things, but i still love raincoats. actually, more into rainboots, but raincoats are fab too. it's just that they're in scarce supply here.

Hannah said...

Im dying for a super hot raincoat!!!

so cool!

xxx,
Another Suburban living fashion lover

Anonymous said...

Rain coats are beautiful but not as beautiful as unicorns