7/17/06

Valentino
Ready to Wear Collection Fall/Winter '06/'07


I guess I should start talking about 'fall wear' since like every designer has had their fall show. A collection that I've recently come upon is the one and only Valentino, it was most certainly a fabulous show with like three parts, the one of the chic-sexy-sophisticated style all in black & white mostly or dark colours) , one of bright colours, (inspired by bright paintings) and one of formal and cocktail dresses (black, whites, and dark greens mostly.) I really liked the show and the variety in it, the black&white shophisticated look was really sexy and made me want to be a bisness women so I could wear the outfits. The colour filled ones were very fun and something you'd like to wear for fun at school or something. The dresses as well were fantastically made with a variety of materials and cuts,lengths, etc..., so it could appeal to almost everyone's style.
If you would like to view the show, or the outfits go to the www.valentino.com.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

it's me, sarah (the blogger of this blog) don't mind my messed up placed pictures, I suck with computers, and this is the best i can do.

Sarah said...

never mind, i fixed it with my genius skills

Anonymous said...

slickmeister
nice post

Anonymous said...

sarah i love you for making this. it makes me laugh a lot :) but honestly valentino clothing (aside from his ballgowns OF COURSE. i'm not an idiot)makes me want to gag myself with a 6-inch stiletto.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful designs of women's wear found at Lew Magram store...