7/7/06


WANTED: People who still wear UGG Boots
I don't know what it's going to take to get people to stop wearing these boots. The other day I was out and about, and someone was still wearing these disgusting boots with a short skirt on a hot summer day. I don't know if people know this, but boots like that haven't been in style for like over a year. I mean I can deal with people wearing them in the winter, because they are only so many things you can hate at time. (i.e: furry boots, furry jackets, etc...) But sheesh, it's summer, the time for sandals and open toe shoes, not ugg boots. So for all you people out there still wearing them, please stop for your own reputation, and fashion sense

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly my dear watson!

Anonymous said...

i agree with the summer thing...sheesh who even does that? But in the winter it's hard to find a good, confertable boot that you can ACTUALLY WALK IN! (ahem, ur 2 inch heels! lol, they look great on u, but i would never be able to do that!) anyways, i like my uggs... there not real uggs or the fuggs that EVERYONE has...there just nice, but i don't really care if there I YEAR OUT OF STYLE! most of us cant go around buying a whole new wardrobe every season!