8/15/06

Can I have that Supersized?
I rather use a big and lovely tote bag or messanger bag for school this year, instead of a common school bag or something. Though instead of looking at ones I could get, and afford, I rather show you ridiculously expensive designer ones, hehe.


Emilio Pucci Festa-Print Tote North/South bag
I love pucci, the colours and patterns are always so... perfect really. I love, love this bag, too bad it's $415, a little out my reach, haha.

Mulberry Elgin Tote
I love this bag, because the simplicity is so nice. I love the colour and I would love to have a bag like it. $995

Tory by TRB Messenger Bag
This is the coolest bag, i'm sure if I went to school with this, I would rest assure that no one else would have bag as me. I love the fish, and the patterns on the bag, the silver sequiny stuff. The only thing that strikes me as odd, is that it's $330, it seems like something you could get for much cheaper.

HUGE Camilla Staerk Tote
I take the last comment bag, THIS IS THE COOLEST BAG. You may say it's ridiculous, but I love, love, love this bag. I mean you could carry anything you wanted, and needed in here, all your books, lunch, even your little brother if you wanted to. I'm not sure on the price if it, but i'm on the hunt.

11 comments:

FashionWhore said...

Hehheh, that last bag is hilarious. I wish I didn't have to carry an icky schoolbag, but well, my books are heavy...I have about 19 of them, all 345 pages long...Ouch.

Sierra said...

On that last bag, totally cute, but just a little smaller!

Gort said...

Love the simple leather bag and the last one. Tres cool lelele Bein Oui!

Mummerina said...

Oh I love the last one... I wouldnt use it for obvious reasons...but its cute.

Anonymous said...

The fish bag is the coolest because it has a fih on it of course haha but i also love the plain leather one. I know what you mean about the Bag problem dahlin. i really want a leather pacsac but they are on average like 300$ so yeah, no.... to bad tho. i think you should have got a brief case hahah! i will, it will be soo cool! any way you should put a picture of the bag you bought so i can see it! bye. oh and get the shoes ahahaha

Anonymous said...

The fish bag is the coolest because it has a fih on it of course haha but i also love the plain leather one. I know what you mean about the Bag problem dahlin. i really want a leather pacsac but they are on average like 300$ so yeah, no.... to bad tho. i think you should have got a brief case hahah! i will, it will be soo cool! any way you should put a picture of the bag you bought so i can see it! bye. oh and get the shoes ahahaha

Anonymous said...

danm sorry i posted it twice!

Kit "Blanche Deveraux" said...

Love the blog. Hate the bags, hilarious.

BE MY LINK BUDDY! roseonathorn.blogspot

Leave a comment on the page if you want to cross link, I'm crazy about your site.

-Kit

Sarah said...

okay kit, you are linked, all you have to do is return the favor.

Anonymous said...

Nice nice. Love the simple Elgin tote one and the fish one's pretty cool too. Last bag's a little big. It's cute but if you walked around school with it I'd laugh so hard. But like it all the same.

Marie-Kristine said...

love ur blog! that last bag would be perfect for carrying everything i could ever need around school... but its a tad bit too huge even for me!