8/10/06

You Don't Have To Be Punk

I am a lady of one who if i wore a black pair of chuck taylors would just make me look weird because it's not my style. It suits more the person who's style is more punk oriented. But converse has a wonderfal fall 2006 collection. Whether you want a tough punk look kinda shoe, or a girly one with flowers and etc... converse is for you. I like a lot of their stuff, but particularly the tweed ones in green. ($56.99US not sure what it would be canadien) For more fab converse shoes go to
www.converse.com

12 comments:

molly said...

hmm, i dig, i dig.

Amy Green. said...

The argyle ones...tres magnifique

Anonymous said...

argyle is excellent on anything. you know what's really fantastique? argyle sneaks with rhinestones.

Alison said...

i was never sure that i could pull off converse but those are really cute. i think i'll go buy some. right now.

legal alien said...

Hi Sarah ,

I like those Converse shoes , im plannn to buy the black ones asa I reach Canada.

Its a great blog , it will sure help me with my shopping hobbie.

L.A.

Anonymous said...

HEY SERAH!
i am NOT punk! but those happen to be my most favorite of all shoes! i own two hightops, one low tops, and a pair of convers runners, oh and a convers sweatshirt... haha! but yeah i just wanted to let you know that i dissagree that they are punk, they were origionally basketball shoes, did you know that? well now you do. any way cool pictures bye

Gort said...

I'm not really a convers-y kinda gal. But I must say those be mighty cute. Swell post gee golly peachy/

Hannah said...

I break for converse

xxx,
Another suburban living fashion lover

ENID P. said...

Love Converse, own a plain black one myself...
ENID P. www.AllAbout-Style.Com

Sierra said...

Since my style is all over the place, i can get away with the black converse (I actually have two pairs!) but I love these too!

Anonymous said...

sarah! i thought you would know better! tweed and and argyle are SOSO done!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Those are gorgeous..! I want all those four Converse shoes. They looks very awesome.They need to be in my closet!