10/22/06

An Eclectic Post

Bubblegum Pearls
I've always been one to like big jewelry, not gawdy, just you know big beads, long necklaces. Something that I find myself more attracted to than Jesmett is bubblegum pearls. I mean plastic and wooden beads, I still love them, but been there and done that, haha. So I think my next impulse buy will probably be some bubblegum pearls.

Louis Vuitton Bubblegum pearls.


















Fake Eyelashes
Something that I really like if done well is fake eyelashes. I mean I don't know if i'd be able to go to school or wherever with these on without looking like "Look at me, i'm so cool" My friend really likes them as well, and I think she'll do it, maybe not to school though. I'm not talking like big 3 inch lashes either , or green coloured, just some black ones that make my eyelashes look long and fabulous.

Novalashes Fake Eyelashes

Dita Von Teese
Aside from the nudity, I think that Dita Von Teese has really good style. From head to toe I find her really pretty. She never has a hair out of place, and her makeup is always impecable. And when she isn't naked she is dressed fabulous. She goes for that whole old hollywood glamour look, and I think she pulls it off.


Valentino Makeup
I really liked the valentino makeup in the spring collection. It was fresh faced and girly. I really like the bright goldish eyes, pink lips and light cheeks. I usually wear darkish browns on my eyes, but I may consider the eye look in the picture. I'm not one to wear lipstick or coloured lip gloss, just clear stuff usually, but I am going to add a little pink tommorow for school.

























22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on everything you said! Those pearls are wow!!! But i don't think I could pull them off! Falsies are good too, it would really make your make-up time a lot faster, no more mascara and curlers! What I love about the Valentino model is the elastic double hairbands! 'Been trying all my life to wear those, but I can't seem to make them stay that way!!! ugh...

molly said...

I dig false eyelashes too.
In fact, I chose to dress up as Alex deBarge for Halloween for that very purpose. (He's the main character in "A Clockwork Orange" who wears elaborate lashes when he goes out to beat and rape people)

I love eclectic posts, keep em coming.

molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
molly said...

Oops, sorry.
I posted three identical posts by mistake, but removed them.

Ella Gregory said...

dita von teese looks good all the time, i love how she has made pale skin be seen as beautiful again, im personally so over orange people.

indigomast said...

I agree I was digging the valentino make up too.

Marie-Kristine said...

gotta agree with ya there... shes got great style... when shes not naked!~

-S said...

i love love love the bubblegum pearls, but however cute they are, not very practical. and fake eyelashes = love

Julz said...

I like the pearls! I agree with mcdreamer, I probably couldn't pull them off, but I like them on other people!

discotheque confusion said...

I really like this post, and wow that LV necklace is crazy. Butb I love it!
Imagine the look on everyone's faces if you strolled down the street wearing them.

Hmm, maybe you could wear them and false eyelashes in school. haha.

maybe not.

S xx

Anonymous said...

I'm loving fake eyelashes!!!!

Ally. said...

i looove the pearls! i think everyone saw them in the new LV ads, but they look awesome on the runway too

Alison said...

Dita Von Teese is so cool, totally old hollywood glam, pale skin, red lips and a perfect coiffure. Did you see her on America's next top model?

Cathi Cohen said...

i love the pearls. i've always loved pearls and was so glad when they came into style! these are so funky omg i could wear those anywhere!!!

Gort said...

love dita and eyelashes

molly said...

i think the arctic monkeys are much more mature lyrically than other pop-punk bands.

and youre right, refreshing...especially my boyfriend...uh, I mean, alex turner's voice

What's Haute said...

those bubblegum pearls are fabulous! i must get a strand.

Maddy said...

I lurve false eyelashes, they look so dramatic and sexy. And Dita Von Teese is a legitimate style icon; always immaculate, and always pretty.

Alison said...

whoa, the valentina make-up is sooo pretty. it makes me wish i could pull off real PINK lipgloss. I love ur blog <3

Isabel said...

Dita and her husband are so frigging cool...I don't even know what else to say about them.

Anonymous said...

[color=#f2984c]Who can tell me more abouts[/color]
[url=http://mortgage.novgod.org/index7.html]mortgage calculator[/url]