12/20/06

Hiatus

With Christmas coming around and the marvelous holidays, I have decided to take a brief hiatus. So I won't be posting anything in the next few weeks. I'm kinda getting sick of having to squeeze time in for this blog with all my schoolwork and etc... Also the fact that I can't switch to beta, that my country counter isn't working, or that my html settings are always screwed up is getting on my last nerve. I just need to take a break from everything. I plan to just enjoy my holidays with no worries, eat a lot, party a lot, and sleep a lot. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all you fellow Bloggettes and Bloggers, and have a Happy New Year.
p.s: In case I get extremely bored, I may do a post. But to know when I'm coming back, I'll start posting comments on your guys' blogs. Oh, and thanks to all of you guys who do take the time and read my bloggette.
Have A Wonderful Holiday,
Sarah

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas! we'll miss you!!

Style Spot said...

I hope that it won't be too long until you do a post again ;) Have a fantastic christmas, my dear!

Anonymous said...

happy holidays!

Alison said...

Merry Christmas!!! eat lots of baking :) that's what I'll be doing...

alluretone said...

the whole new blogger and old blogger version is really bothering me. i don't even know what i'm using anymore. yeah i just had to get that out since you mentioned about the beta thing..


anyways, merry christmas and have a happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! (And a Happy New Year!) BTW, I love ur blog!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh.....it's like a suicide note.

Anonymous said...

you'll be missed, happy holidays

Anonymous said...

hey, come back!

Style Spot said...

Just thought I'd let you know that the "Big Style Icon Hunt" is going on on my blog. Right now it is Mary Kate Olsen vs. Ashley Olsen, so if you like any of their styles and you want to vote for one of them, then check it out. It will be much appreciated =D

*big hugs*

molly said...

merrrrrrrry christmas, let me know when youre back!