12/14/06

I Wish

I've always envied some people for their jobs. I'm not talking about celebrities, because I could care less about being one. But these people my friend, are the true picture of fabulousness, and lucky son of a bitches. If being a doctor doesn't work out for me, these jobs sound pretty good

Fashion Editor At Vogue:

Anna Wintour, this lady is crazy lucky. I mean she the editor in chief at Vogue. This is going to be my favorite job on this list. She gets to go to like every fashion show, she gets to write for vogue, hold fashion shoots, and make a crazy amount of money. Don't you wish you you were her?

Marc Jacobs Fashion Assistant

I don't mean Marc Jacobs coffee and phone assistant. I mean a hands on helper. I would get to work with one of the most talented designers today (in my opinion) and get to attend his shows, get probably a whole bunch of his stuff for free, and go to A list parties with him (haha, that sounds so annoying.)


Editor & Publisher At Rolling Stones:

I'd say I like music as much as fashion, so I would love to work at rolling stones, and publisher (publisher and editor now is Jann S. Wenner, below) sounds fun. I would love to review music I like and talk about. And I could meet hundreds of bands, go to concerts all the time, and well just party like crazy. I mean haven't you seen almost famous, I wish I was the guy. (but not a guy)

Fashion File Host

I love watching Fashion File. It's so much fun, and I get a lot of my fashion knowledge from it. The field host of the show is Jeanne Beker. For an old' gal she still works it. She gets to go to to fashion shows all around the world and critique them. Not only that she always gets to wear designer clothes, and interview designers. So basically what I'm saying she has a fabulous job, that I could only dream about.

Now Tell Me These People Don't Make You Jealous

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

fashion editor!!!! anna wintour! i sooo want to be her!

alluretone said...

i'd take the job of being a vogue editor anyday. 2nd would be the rolling stones editor, because i love music as much. is that rolling stones special edition recent? cause then i'd have to get it.

Anonymous said...

ohh anna wintourrr. haha -- i think the editor of teen vogue has a pretty awesome job too, but also the editor of W...
ahhh jealousy

Anonymous said...

what lucky ppl those jobs are soooo great! xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be a fashion editor. tha job is just too cool

Anonymous said...

I am going to be a fashion editor for shure :)!

Anonymous said...

as great as their lives look, they do a lot, so their jobs are anything but a walk in the park.

molly said...

gahhhh i love rolling stone!

have you read "but enough about me..." by jancee dunn, a reporter from rs? its very good, superinteresting.

Anonymous said...

I would want to be Marc Jacob's Assistant the most. zi would just look at him all day, just stare.

Anonymous said...

Definitely fabulous jobs and fabulous lives these people lead.

Anonymous said...

I think a fashion assistant to Marc Jacobs would be the best!!!

Anneliese said...

I *heart* Marc Jacobs!!!!

xoxo TF

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS
some people get all the luck...

Dinah said...

I think I would rather be the Fashion File Host because I bet you get to go to all the shows and get tons of stuff and invited to everything.

J.H.J.A. said...

yes, i'd definately go for anna wintours job...although, Marc Jacobs fashion assistant tempts me immensely too!

Love you site by the way!

-xxx-
'fellow fashion addict'