1/20/07

Musaak Videos Of The Week

I will make this a weekly post, where I just post some videos I like. I saw these Fat Boy Slim ones ages ago, but they're still some of my favorites.

Weapon Of Choice - Fat Boy Slim
Christopher Walken is flying and dancing around in this video, need I say more?




Praise You-Fat Boy Slim
This was a group of dancers who went in a public cinema and just gave'r. They were joking, but the surrounding people didn't know what the hell was going on. It's funny watching what the audiences facial expression is like.

5 comments:

Gort said...

haha
love the christopher walken one toots

Tru said...

haha, the guys got moves....lol

Frapp said...

Hi, do you think you could link me back?

www.frapp-inducedfashion.blogspot.com

molly said...

hahahaha genius!

Unknown said...

Do you think he does his own stunts?