1/23/07

Shoe Orgasm (Pt.2)

On a blog I contribute to, Shoe Haven. I did a post on some shoes that give me what you say a 'shoe orgasm' (You should really check out the blog, it's updated daily) Anyways for the second part of the post, I will show you the other shoes that are fantabulous.

These Bruno Frisono Patent Platform sandals are so pretty I can barely handle it. I know you may disagree when it comes to platforms, but it's barely one. It still has a 4" thin heel. I really love the design to it, it feels so powerful. I don't know how to explain it, but in general these are great.

Good Job Valentino. I really like the whole aspect of the shoe, the color, the bow, and the fact that it's Valentino. In the end they're simply pretty, and it's depressing that winter is here. Because I can't wear sandals, which I love.

13 comments:

Tru said...

hmmm I'm not liking the platforms but my friend uses the shoes orgasm phrase all the time lmao

Frapp said...

I LOVE platforms!

ChloƩ said...

Valentino = OH GOD YES.
But maybe in black?
the platforms also extracted a few pleasurable moans. Where the first part of the post?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the valentino shoes!

Unknown said...

Sarah has a bottom.

Alison said...

i looove the orange, fab.

ENID P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ENID P. said...

I would shop for groceries naked for the Valentino shoes...

ENID P.

Anonymous said...

Hi. You link my other blog :
http://escarpins-marinamode.blogspot.com
Are you interesting in a link exchange with my new blog :
http://www.marinamode.com/blog/
Marina

OMGFashionQueen said...

Love th shoes... so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

omg i love both of these so much!!

S. said...

Valentino, yes please!

Lisa E. Bright said...

Awesome and wonderful. How nice are these shoes! Everyone should prefer this luxurious shoes. You have a wonderful collection of fall shoes for women.There are all too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.