2/21/07

The Young and the Restless

I don't about you guys, but I'm getting fed up with the cold from winter. For all of you guys where it's sunny and hot, I'm jealous.
Although spring hasn't arrived, the designer have let our their Fall RTW collections. Even before spring hasn't even arrived (fashion is the hardest thing to keep up with)I haven't done a post on it yet, so these are just two designers that I really felt had fabulous collections.

Marc Jacobs.(My favorite designer) I believe he did such a good job at putting some life and colour into fall. He used great, vibrant colours. The collection was very grown up, and a sign of maturity in Marc Jacobs who has been designing for years now. Although it may not be a collection you guys would wear because most of you are young and it may not suit your taste. But this one is great for young adults and adults. Though this is not one of my personnel collections have is, I think the change and growth in the clothes makes it fabulous. Basically I love the accesories; the gloves, hats, shoes, etc...You guys should watch the video of this show, it's amazing too. Especially the set.



I know you think Betsey Johnson is just that old women who won't grow up and makes shirts that say Boys love BJ. And on February 6th, 2007 the collection was great, eclectic and diverse. It began with fun flirty outfits, then some conservative yet provacative outfits, or the formal dresses made with youth that Betsey puts into everything. My favorite part of the collection was the white tights. I'm going to get some for myself (so to all my friends, I call dibs)


12 comments:

Tru said...

loving BJ's collection....especially the last purple dress so pretty

Mummerina said...

I love the Marc Jacobs range...its hot.

Gort said...

Hey toots
I can't agree with you on the Marc Jacobs point. I found some of it to be ok and slightly cool but I thought for the most part it was repetative, frumpy, and didn't really make that much sense. I like the Betsey Johnson though

Frapp said...

I've already been looking for some white tights, they usually have a good range in Topshop so I recommend looking there.

molly said...

i love both those collections

Model Citzen said...

Any 50+ woman that can cartwheel the way she does is alright with me...

ChloƩ said...

I waaaaaaannntttt those hats. drrooolllll. And i've got some white tights, you should borrow em sometime. They're kinda thick though. good for winter

mareGa said...

I didn't like anything of Marc Jacobs. Nothing. However, BJ's stuff looks nice.

Alison said...

Betsey Johnson is always adorable and fun and this year was nooo exception

ENID P. said...

the colors are refreshing and the runway floor is crazy... I love it..

ENID P.

Unknown said...

Boys love BJ, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

What is the best twitter app for the iphone/ipod touch? I have twitterfon but it makes my iphone freeze alot! So whats a good twitter app?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]