2/27/07

Musaak Minute/ Videos Of The Week

A good little ol' Canadian band by the name of Sam Roberts, is quite a good one. I've always enjoyed them, and I think you will too. Here are some videos and some info on them.

Brother Down-We were born in a flame






The Gate - Chemical City (the video couldn't be posted)

A quick Discography. In 2003 Sam Roberts released a fantastic album by the name of " We Were Born in a Flame"Filled with many hits like; Hard Road, Where Have all the Good People Gone?, No Sleep, and Brother Down.
In 2006 Sam Roberts released his much anticipated album, Chemical City. In their sophomore album I believed that they grew lyrically and musically. Although I believe that 'Born In a Flame' produced more hits, this album is a classic album, like truly great. My favorites are; Bridge to Nowhere, The Resistance, The Gate, and A Stone Would Cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree,sam roberts band ars so cool!