11/15/06

Hello My Name Is, Fabulous

I while ago I did a post on bras, so I thought I should at least finish the other half and do on panties (fun word) because I am so fabulous . If something that tends to bug us females is underwear lines. Well maybe not, everyone, but I'm sure a good portion. Some girls find wearing thongs a simple pain in the ass (literally), and have difficulty finding underwear they need, without the huge line in the back.

A great pair of underwear are a pair of laser cut Brazilian by Lasenza. Lasenza describes them as being " The smoothest, most invisible panty ever! .." I quite enjoy these, I've seen them and there soft and look extremely comfortable. Available in many colours, I think black is the sexiest.

I love Calvin Klein. It's fantastic. I find that Calvin Klein is really good quality. These pair of underwear are very thin and delicate. It's a perfect fit bikini, and comfort is guaranteed. Great thing, you have comfort, and no panty line. I am so glad I was able to find a picture of underwear that shows the behind, it was difficult.

Of course I couldn't do an underwear post without including the one and only Victoria Secrets. These Microsmooth low-rise bikini underwear look just fabulous. I guaranty you that these panties will not give you an underwear line due to the fact that they don't have seems and they are a part of the 'no show panties line.

This is a pair of Wacoal Lace Tanga underwear. Lace underwear can work very well to prevent underwear lines, because most of the time it's delicate, and thin. Just make sure it's not full of ruffles and etc...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

sexual

molly said...

lurvely.
underwear is
fun to wear.

molly said...

i will always stand by my faves - on gossaamer low rise g-strings and boy shorts. tons of fun colors and super comfy!

What's Haute said...

victoria's secret all the way!

Anonymous said...

Love the first one... And the model looked really fab... I also love Marks and Spencer's low waist boy leg panties, works invisible too...

Anonymous said...

isn't it La Senza?

Anonymous said...

For me, this is a must-read blog, I really enjoy reading your posts and I don't care if you link me or not, but if you do, I'd be really, really flattered... Thanks so much for your comments!

Anonymous said...

What about my favorite? Grannie Panties!!! yeahhhh! all the way! they are the sexiest thing going. i also really like the undies in shallow hal, the nice pink ones!!! any way this post is an insperation to my underwear! i think i might just try wearing a pair that dont pass my underpits!

molly said...

you sure have an interesting crew of comments.

wendy said...

gotta looove lace undies!! comfortable + sexy!

Anonymous said...

Just no visible panty lines...make sure you don't have the 4 butt cheeks effect.

ENID P.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carissa Duhamel said...

VS is supreme.

ChloƩ said...

We wanna see the buttless variation!!